Cotton Face Mask with Filter Pocket
Next shipment of masks will be mailed Friday, May 22, 2020
Remember, wearing a mask does not give you permission to go out in public. This is to wear on your essential trips in public. Stay home! 🏠
Two fabrics are used for the masks so that you can keep track of the side that was against your face. There is a pocket for you to insert your own filter (not provided). The elastic is adjustable for you to fit your mask in the most comfortable way. Elastic can be strung to wear around the head or around the ears.
We started sewing masks to donate to our neighbors at the Worthington Resource Pantry. Allison's DMs quickly filled with friends and family asking for masks. We have quite a system in place now and we are able to make lots of masks! We will continue donating masks while we sell them.
- All sales are final
- Elastic and thread colors are subject to change.
- Photo is representative of the fabric pattern. Your mask will be from a different part of the fabric and look different.
- Nobody's got time to match the fabric at the center seam. These masks are being sewn in bulk for protection, not crafty perfection.
- This is a great time to practice raising one eyebrow.
- Also a great time to practice smizing or smiling with our eyes. 😃
We hope you are well and staying healthy. xo Allison, John, Ava and Adam
Black Replacement Elastic
1/4” black elastic. Each piece is 28” long.
Cardinals and Wolves Letterpress Card
It is hard to know the right tone for graduation cards this year. it has been heartwarming to see our community come together to celebrate all of our high school...
Today is the day Dr Amy Acton letterpress print
5x7” wood type letterpress mini poster. Choose from Natural or Coral speckletone paper. Each print has slight variations in inking Your print may be slightly different than show $5 from each...